The coating on the precious metals will react with atmospheric oxygen and the acid balance in the body. It is therefore inevitable that the jewelry will be worn, and the colors change. It is therefore important to wear the jewelry wisely and treat them properly. Please follow the instructions described below which will help to ensure that the jewelry will maintain its good looks for a long time.
- Always remove the jewelry before going to bed.
- Avoid washing hands with the jewelry on and always take the jewelry off before going to bath, cleaning, playing physical sports, etc.
- Store the jewelry in a jewelry box. Try to keep the items separated in order to avoid scratching – we recommend a cotton bag.
- Clean the jewelry regularly. Use a soft cloth on the jewelry to gently remove any oils from your skin or make-up residues.
- NEVER USE Silver Clean or other chemical products to clean jewelry from Precious Nuts as they are all coated with either gold plating, rhodium or silver plating. Cleaning of the jewelry with chemicals will damage the surface of the jewelry.
- Always take on the jewelry as the last step of the daily beauty routine as perfume, make-up, hairspray, lotions and oils can all damage the coating on the jewelry.
- A rule of thumb might be: Last on / First of.